TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USING THIS WEBSITE
This website and information provided on it is under the control of Audrey Blue Pty Ltd and governs the use of this website. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions please do not use this website or any information on it. Audrey Blue reserves the right to change these terms and conditions anytime by posting them on this site.
COPYWRITE, TRADEMARKS AND USE OF MATERIAL FOUND ON THIS WEBSITE
We own this website, the website design, logos, text, images, product designs and pretty much everything else that you see on the Audrey Blue site. We reserve our copy right on all of them. The Audrey Blue name, logo and text are also trademarks under law. Please respect our intellectual property and copyrights. We welcome, and indeed encourage, any reference, link, mention or re-distribution of anything you find on this website subject to:
- Acknowledging Audrey Blue as the author/creator/ owner of the material
- Informing us that you are creating a link/reference/re-distribution via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Ensuring that the use of any material you find on this site, or the context within which the material is used, is not done in an offensive, dishonest, misleading, exploitative, illegal or irresponsible manner.
- Removing the link/reference/re-distribution to Audrey Blue material if requested so by us.
ORDER AND DELIVERY OF GOODS DISPLAYED ON THIS WEBSITE
Audrey Blue will do our best to ensure that what you see on our website is what you get. We will do this by providing the most accurate description we can of our products including, but not limited to:
- The material used in each product and the care for the material
- The colour of the product however, keep in mind that variations between computer monitors, and between batches of dyes used in fabrics, can cause (minor) variations between what is on this website and what you receive.
- Dimensions and sizes of products.
If a customer is unhappy with the goods they have received, then they may be able to seek remedy through the refund/exchange and complaint procedures set out below.
The price that is paid for the good is one that is placed on this website at the time of ordering. All prices are denominated in Australian dollars. Audrey Blue reserves the right to alter these prices as any time by making changes to the appropriate goods or product pages on this website.
All payments to Audrey Blue are to be made in Australian dollars. Customers are responsible for any exchange fees that may occur during the transaction process.
All payments for goods sold by Audrey Blue are managed through Stripe. Consequently, Audrey Blue will not collect or store any data relating to your credit card. To check out the stripe payment system see www.stripe.com
Audrey Blue is able to ship goods to any location nationally or internationally. All shipping costs are set out in our Postage Policy. Shipping will be arranged by Audrey Blue with preference to the lowest cost method of shipping. In the first instance this will be provided through Australian Post domestic and international services. At an additional cost, customers will be offered the option of registering their shipping to enable parcel tracking and additional parcel security.
Audrey Blue reserves the right to:
- To cancel any order at any time. If this occurs, we will immediately notify you by email or phone using the contact details that you have provided to us.
- If we cancel your order, we will refund the monies paid by you using the method by which you paid us in the first place.
REFUND AND COMPLAINTS POLICY
We will provide a refund or exchange of goods where:
- Goods arrive at your location in an unusuable state due to reasons beyond the control of the customer - for example they are torn or stained as a result of events during transport..
- If goods are the wrong size, color or do not meet customer expectations. In this case, goods must be returned to Audrey Blue in an unused state in the original packaging in order to be eligible for a refund or exchange.
- Goods must be returned within 21 days of receipt of the goods.
- Customers must inform Audrey Blue in writing (email) of their request for a refund stating the reasons for such a request.
- The final decision regarding the provision of a refund or exchange lies with e management of Audrey Blue. The customer shall be informed of this decision in writing (email).
- All shipping costs associated with obtaing a refund or exchange will be met by Audrey Blue at the cheapest possible rate.
- Customers will then be given the option of either receiving a replacement of the same garment/product, free of cost to them; receiving a full refund, upon return of the garment/product.
- If the same garment is not available for the customer, then an alternative garment/product of the same or lessor value will be offered to the customer.
If there are any complaints regarding garments/products, the following procedures will be followed:
- Customers with a complaint will be asked to place their complaint in a letter or email.
- The written complaint will be considered by management of Audrey Blue, with the customer receiving written response (email) acknowledging the complaint and proposing remedies to meet the needs of both parties. Option include the customer returning the product with a full refund or garment are swapped for new products of equal or lessor value.
- Garments/products returned to Audrey Blue must be unused.
Privacy is important to you and to us and we want to do everything we can to protect and respect your privacy. Audrey Blue will only collect your personal information in order to:
- Process and deliver your order
- Provide information to you on products and services offered by Audrey Blue that may be of interest to you.
- To develop a profile of our customers in order to improve our services and product offerings. Where we collect information about you that relates to issues such as your age, size, shape or home location we will endeavour to store this information separately from any data that can identify you as an individual (called ˜depersonalising™ the data).
You may have access to any information about yourself that has been collected and stored by Audrey Blue (except where information has been depersonalised). You may correct this information about yourself.
Your name and address will be provided to Australia Post or third party courier service solely for the purposes of delivering your order. If requested by a courier service, your contact email or phone number may also be provided. AUDREY BLUE WILL NOT SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH ANY OTHER PARTY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
We are committed to implementing the National Privacy Principles and have voluntarily opted in to be covered by the National Privacy Act. Information may be found here: http://www.privacy.gov.au/
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy please contact our privacy officer email@example.com